must... rant
ok, so I got hit by a car Sept. 7, the bike probably arrived at the bike factory ~ 2weeks later, and now I find out it got sent to ... the shop in NY that designed my bike? COME ON! I WANT MY BIKE! I sent them my address, my phone numbers, they've got my bike shop's address and phone numbers here too. I want to rip my hair out! How long do I have to wait? This took longer than when they BUILT my bike! I mean, it was a free repair but still!
Oh and.. the WEATHER! What the HELL is going on? We barely get two days in a row of non-precipitaion! When I see a forecast of 20mm rain, I am *NOT* biking. Being cold AND wet is absolute misery on the bike. I WANT to bike, but I can't! I'm crabby.
ps. I forgot another reason I'm crabby today. I open the metro paper and what do I see? Ugly ass Bourque demanding a recount? Who do you think you are? Dumbass. 35% vote turnout means one thing - nobody gives a rats ass. Monorail? The buses don't even run on time, and you want to build a MONORAIL? Do these people ever watch the Simpsons? Anyway, I'm glad this stupid chapter is over.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home