I find it funny that someone a)advertises knitting b)that they would post this on our blog. Is this a random thing? Or are they searching for keywords like Amy's self made soap business?
Anyway, this reminds me of a particularly cookie member of our club who feverishly organized knitting activities. Ever learned to knit in a bar on St.Laurent? I did, and it was pretty funny - I ended up making a tiny purse shaped thing - I wonder where it disappeared off to.
Back to Mr.Sparkle. I know there are a lot of Simpsons paraphenelia, but has anyone seen any Mr.Sparkle candy boxes that look like the detergent? I'm a little surprised they make all these funny tins for the mints and lunchboxes but I think a candy that has a box like Mr.Sparkle would be a hit. Then again, stupid Quebec and their bylaws prevent me from seeing these damn candies here... (at least that's what I think - I can't imagine why they don't have it otherwise; heck, the Quebecois Simpsons is pretty popular with the peppers from what I've been told...) Hey Hurc, are you going to explain yourself about this post on your blog?
3 Comments:
note to amy: keep the ad above.
I find it funny that someone a)advertises knitting b)that they would post this on our blog. Is this a random thing? Or are they searching for keywords like Amy's self made soap business?
Anyway, this reminds me of a particularly cookie member of our club who feverishly organized knitting activities. Ever learned to knit in a bar on St.Laurent? I did, and it was pretty funny - I ended up making a tiny purse shaped thing - I wonder where it disappeared off to.
Back to Mr.Sparkle. I know there are a lot of Simpsons paraphenelia, but has anyone seen any Mr.Sparkle candy boxes that look like the detergent? I'm a little surprised they make all these funny tins for the mints and lunchboxes but I think a candy that has a box like Mr.Sparkle would be a hit. Then again, stupid Quebec and their bylaws prevent me from seeing these damn candies here... (at least that's what I think - I can't imagine why they don't have it otherwise; heck, the Quebecois Simpsons is pretty popular with the peppers from what I've been told...) Hey Hurc, are you going to explain yourself about this post on your blog?
Why was word verification removed? I would definitely prefer it be in place to avoid this spam.
what contests have you won Gravy? Do you have a new bike I don't know about?
Post a Comment
<< Home