What a small MP3 player you have...
Well, the marketing machine got to me, and I finally bought myself an iPod Nano. I've been showing it off to pretty much anyone who seems remotely interested. It's not too hard when you work in the IT field, and most of your friends are geeks, nerds and technophiles. (you know you are.)So it's a great little gadget. The menus are so intuitive, playlists easy to create, even on the fly. The LCD screen is amazing for its size, very clear and bright, photos come up pretty well. It also supports vCards for Windows Address Book support, which is kinda limiting, but I'm sure if I had an Apple computer, I would have loads of better software to use. Haven't played with the calendar much, since I need to use MS Outlook, which I hate. Again, an Apple machine would offer much better apps it seems.
So anyway, I love my iPod. Even though I drive to work every day, I can almost bear public transportation now with that little device. Maybe I should to save on gas, parking and, very soon, shoveling.

6 Comments:
that's not your thumb.
well, if it is, nice filing. My nails never look that nice. metro.
uh, no it's not. that's the official picture from the Apple site.
Andrew is not afraid to carry around a very small MP3 player because he has a tremendously huge organ that leaves a bulge in his pants.
I'm a little freaked that you actually looked down there...
a small mp3 player, and a huge wallet in the pants?!
i love all the ipod products i own. as i've said in previous post, i have love-hate relationship with them, because in 2 months they're probably going to surprise everyone with something sleeker, smaller, cooler, at the same price. they make me envy others...!
Post a Comment
<< Home