shameless plug for my whipped shea...
it's my blog and i can shamelessly plug my product if i want to :)
******************************************************************
I'm happy to announce that I'll be making
a batch of LIMITED EDITION Whipped Shea Body Butter in time for the
holidays! 75%+ shea butter that's been whipped with care (with grapeseed and sweet almond
oils), fluffy to the touch and melts on your skin. It's perfect for
the frosty winter winds and is moisturizing enough to protect the
dryest of skin. It's made of the purest and best ingredients that I
only use for myself - no preservatives. Friends and family have told
me they swear by it for winter dry skin, good on burns, stretch
marks... They keep for a year or more if stored in a cool location
The product will come in 2 sizes:
4 oz (clear or blue jar, depending which ones I have left) 8$
or new bigger 8oz matte-silver-finish tins (limited qualities) 15$
The butter will come in the follow 3 scents:
Unscented: natural scent, nothing added to the butters and oils; the
purest for the purists.
Coconut Lime: a sweet cocktail of coconut with a twist of lime to make
this a citrusy-tropical delight; kind of like Bath & Body Work's
"Coconut Lime Verbana" except mine is more citrusy. Trust me you won't
be disappointed.
Baby Gracious: gently feminine, a hint of light baby powder, soft with
notes of Poppy, Green Accord, Pink Mimosa, Pepper, Creamy White Woods,
and Musk. A lovely and unique soft scent.
I am taking pre-orders right now; for those living in Montreal, I can either send the
products to 1 central Montreal location (mom's store, on the Plateau,
where you can pick up there) for 1$ shipping charge/order; or send it
to your individual address (we can discuss shipping costs based on
your order).
They are perfect for gifts or for hoarding to treat yourself and
pamper your skin to brace for the coming winter. With skin so soft and
perfect, you'll not only feel 21 again, you'll look 21 too. :)
Please order by Thursday November 10 via email - you all know my gmail address so please send it there. Your order will arrive byDecember 15 or earlier (if you need it a lot earlier, please specify). Payment (i take Paypal) is only due when product is ready to ship.

1 Comments:
I don't suppose you could make an after shave cream? I used to love the body shop aftershave CREAM, but they discontinued it. Its now a gel thingee and I HATE the smell. (ie. the non-scented one) Neutrogena relieves the burn BUT it feels very sticky. I would prefer something non-scented, or very light. Swimming, running, biking exposes my skin to a lot of elements and I don't need funky combinations.
Post a Comment
<< Home