Yummy chocolate snacks!
Chris & Larry's Clodhoppers - Made in Canada. Highly addictive (as the package says) chocolate graham waffer clusters. That's pretty much the description. And if you've never had them, you have to try them. You can even order them online! But only by the case... is that a bad thing? :)
Arnott's Tim Tam - Made in Australia. Great chocolate biscuits. I got a taste today and their really good. Not sure how I can get more...
Anyone else have "obscure" tasty threats to share?

3 Comments:
President's Choice Chocolate Chunks cookies. They're soooo good.
Miss Vickie's Honey & Roasted Garlic, Sweet Chili & Sour Cream
Rum Chocolate Croissants at that little bakery/coffee shop off st.viateur, west of Parc
Powerbar chocolate chip flavour, most of the Luna bar flavours
Grape Gatorade
Powerbar - Cookies N' Cream (that's what I meant) & Luna Pecan Pie, Luna Nutz over Chocolate.
I'm mentioning them because they're great flavors that most people don't see/know exist. Just like Grape Gatorade. In the US, I've also noticed Gatorade has a ton more flavors like Mango (mmm) which I have never seen. Occasionally catch the watermelon but ... sigh...
Gravy: If you're diluting your Gatorade, I don
Powerbar - Cookies N' Cream (that's what I meant) & Luna Pecan Pie, Luna Nutz over Chocolate.
I'm mentioning them because they're great flavors that most people don't see/know exist. Just like Grape Gatorade. In the US, I've also noticed Gatorade has a ton more flavors like Mango (mmm) which I have never seen. Occasionally catch the watermelon but ... sigh...
Gravy: If you're diluting your Gatorade, I don't understand why you use it. Try Gatorade Endurance (not available in Canada) or the Powerbar endurance drink. They're both available in Lime and much better mixtures. I'm pretty sure neither uses Fructose (what gives problems to those who don't like Gatorade) but I find Maltodextrin(sp?) has a nasty aftertaste I can't stand. (used in e-load, cytomax etc.)
La Croissanterie Figaro
5200 Hutchison. Mmm...
Post a Comment
<< Home