Wednesday, October 26, 2005

649

for those of you hiding under a tree, the 649 jackpot is 40Million. I keep forgetting to buy a ticket. Anyway I'm gonna play the four dates sh-t happened to me this year. 9/7 bike destroyed 9/13 car banged up 9/27 I got my notice 11/30 I'm outta here. So 7,9,11,13,27,and 30. If I win, I won't tell any of you.

9 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger hurc said...

uh. yeah. you just gave us the numbers you were going to play. so it's pretty easy for me to find out if you won or not. :P

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger feistydaichi said...

i meant, i won't share

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Amy said...

can someone buy me a $1 ticket for daichi's number too?
he won't have to share winnings cuz i'll have my own ;)

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger hurc said...

actually, 6/49 is now 2$. the reason? jackpots now regularly go over 8 digits. what a scam. but you know what? i got my ticket. :P

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger feistydaichi said...

I could still say that I didn't *buy* the ticket. The 2$ thing is stupid. Is extra 1$ more on top of that?

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger hurc said...

it's 2$ for the ticket and another 1$ for extra.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger ebuceci said...

I bought my fair share of $2 6/49 on my odd trips back. $40 mill on 6/49 eh? Yeah I heard on the news. Even on ads on NHL hockey rinks (either on TV or on webcast). :)

What I need to buy is a ticket for the 147 mill jackpot on Friday here in the US!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger hurc said...

So yeah, for those who didn't know... There was a winner for the 6/49 on the Wednesday 40$ jackpot. There was ONE winning ticket. And the jackpot ended up being 54 Mil$. The ticket was sold in the prairies somewhere, but I hear it's from a group of 17 people... that's still almost 4 Mil each...

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger ebuceci said...

It was sold in Alberta.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home