Rant about toe socks
I hate toe socks.
It makes feet look strange but colorful. It's kinda intriguing at first... until the toes start wiggling.
I mean I really hate toe socks.
Makes me think of monkey feet. You could go on an African safari and swear you'd see people hanging upside down on tree branches with their toes of unnatural strength.
No really, toe socks are evil.
My skin crawls at the sight of them. It's like a thousand worms slithering up my back as the colorful toes wiggle happily.
The Devil wears toe socks to keep warm.
and just when I think it can't get any worse, the individual toes reach out and touch me. My body spasm shows my extreme disgust.
Did I mention I hate toe socks?

7 Comments:
your post sounds poetic :) feeling creative??
The reason for the rant, my sisters bought toe socks to annoy me.
'Nuff said.
My sister likes her toe socks. I think they look funny. Personally though, I have to admit, I love wearing "tabi". (Japanese socks you wear with geta -the wood sandals.) They're split at the big toe but they're soooooo comfy. I miss having a pair...
i'm not sure seperating all my toes in a sock is comfy. hurc did your sisters buy toe socks for THEM or for you? personally i like the feel of my naked feet running across carpet or hard wood. not one for wearing slipper or slipper socks or toe socks at home - FREE MY FEET!!!!
i'm not sure seperating all my toes in a sock is comfy. hurc did your sisters buy toe socks for THEM or for you? personally i like the feel of my naked feet running across carpet or hard wood. not one for wearing slipper or slipper socks or toe socks at home - FREE MY FEET!!!!
We bought them to bug him...I have one that beige and brown and has a monkey on it too. My monkey socks. I hate socks in general, but i bought them because 1) they were cheap. 2) they're are cute. 3)they keep my toes warm in the winter when i'm home. 4) they bug hurc. But i'll admit I never knew how much he hated them. Not to this extreme anyway. I shall wear them all the time. Woohoo!
*sigh*
Post a Comment
<< Home