where's my glove?
ok, so my mom would periodically lose someone's sock in a shirt (laundry) but in less than two months, I've already managed to lose TWO socks (different pairs) and now, a glove. Not even in the wash. I don't understand! I was wearing it yesterday and now I can only find one! ARG! They're the gloves I bike with!@#(!@
You would think with a smaller apt. on my own (no one else) I wouldn't misplace things as much. Grr.

2 Comments:
i lose socks in the laundry process all the time. i now collect my mismatch pairs of socks and wear them in my skates for hockey. i have REALLY randomly mismatched socks i wear. i figure they will get stinky anyways, so no loss.
I guess all the more reason for me to stop buying socks with patterns. haha - its very obvious when they don't match - not that anyone is looking.
as for stinky sportswear, well, I suppose most of my socks are mixed up (of the same brands) but some are grimier than others. (ie. especially when I use my sock as a rag after biking) ehehhe :P
Post a Comment
<< Home