ugh i did a search, other than that there's a lot of creeps around my area (and most city or suburb areas) - they don't really give u the info, not even the street, or at the very least, the KIND of crime they were registered for. good intention website, not practical though. which reminds me, i guess we don't live in the age where we can knock on our neighbour's door to borrow a cup of flour or cup of sugar... (stay away from too much sugar, too much extra processed refined carbs are bad for the body)
2 Comments:
ugh i did a search, other than that there's a lot of creeps around my area (and most city or suburb areas) - they don't really give u the info, not even the street, or at the very least, the KIND of crime they were registered for. good intention website, not practical though. which reminds me, i guess we don't live in the age where we can knock on our neighbour's door to borrow a cup of flour or cup of sugar...
(stay away from too much sugar, too much extra processed refined carbs are bad for the body)
no pictures? You can't hunt them down? Well, that's no fun. I think depending on which state you live in I heard you can see the list of felonies.
Trusting neighbours - yeah, I'm definitely the unfriendly guy. I definitely wouldn't borrow edibles, that's for sure.
Post a Comment
<< Home