posted by hurc @ 10:45 AM 3 comments
That's a tamed down version. I prefer the one where Money=Root of all Evil... end result:Women = EvilOf course there's the thing that says evil is negative so there's no square root of that so ...
a free donut to anyone who knows where this is from "mum, dad, ... don't touch it! it's EEEEEVIL!"hahahhahhaa
I claim a free donut, that quote is from Time Bandits.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
That's a tamed down version. I prefer the one where
Money=Root of all Evil
... end result:
Women = Evil
Of course there's the thing that says evil is negative so there's no square root of that so ...
a free donut to anyone who knows where this is from "mum, dad, ... don't touch it! it's EEEEEVIL!"
hahahhahhaa
I claim a free donut, that quote is from Time Bandits.
Post a Comment
<< Home