disturbing dream
I was fishing. There was some kind of problem with us fishing, but some guy and myself ended up going against whatever sanction there was. I remember being on a long, very narrow boat with an engine, but we were in a current/draft that was pulling us along at a good speed. We passed all sorts of other fishermen putting down their nets.
* * * the next thing I remember * * *
was being on land. The guy I was with started bludgeoning a turtle. (A cute one at that.) I was horrified. After he thought he was done, it started moving again and he kept at it, hitting the poor turtle on the head.
* * * don't remember * * *
next thing I know, I'm running away, I'm running through corridors and stairs, and people were running faster than me. I stopped because I had no idea where to go. I was lost.
Then, I woke up.

2 Comments:
Dreams made into Comics
naked yoda? no thanx
Post a Comment
<< Home