Monday, November 07, 2005

The Big Adventure, circa 1997







6 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger zibalatz said...

oh man.

filled with awesome.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger hurc said...

I especially like the "Super Linear Convergence" powerup mode.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Amy said...

i still think daichi can have an animated show on Adult Swim. whenever i watch Aqua Teen I'm like, hey this is the silly type of entertaining and amusing stuff Daichi used to draw in class. i think there's a market out there.
dark, brooding, satirical and wrong humor, i'm all for it.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Amy said...

ok i think hurc can also have his own Adult Swim animated short too :)
different styles than daichi

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger feistydaichi said...

You call that 3rd to last frame ART? I know what I drew, but it looks like scribble! hahaha. I can't draw for my life!

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Joey said...

Who's Mr. Sparkle?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home