oh no! I didn't do my homework!
The other night, I had a nightmare that I had beeen skipping class, and did't hand in an assignment that was worth 35% or something. Its kind of sad when I wake up having to think twice whether I actually have "homework" or whether or not I'm still attending school. Do any of you re-live those school nights? I feel so unsettled when I try to go back to sleep too.

3 Comments:
I haven't had a dream like that in a while. But I think we all did at some point or another. It's a scary feeling, waking up in cold sweat.
Yeah I get that all the time, I think everyone does. In fact, my dad used to describe his (which consisted of his running around a school, looking for the classroom he was supposed to teach in or attend a lecture in, and not finding it).
I used to have dreams that I had missed a final exam and failed a course because of it. Although I haven't had any for a while, being back in school for a year brought some of those dreams back to the surface.
i don't have the school dream, i have work dreams.
when i had to interview with the VP Engineering at 9am, i woke up at 6am, then 7am. in between i dreamed that i had miss the interview, and my potential new boss telling me that no one has EVER missed this meeting before, so they don't know how to handle it or damage control it.
so i finally got up at 7am, and got ready, got a coffee, prepared and was there at 8:45am. the rest of the day i was on adrenaline and lack of sleep and caffeine. it was a good productive, buzzing day. kinda like the days of cramming for finals. i kinda miss the commaderie :) and the rewards we'd give ourselves, like a nice brunch at Eggspectations...
Post a Comment
<< Home