Tuesday, September 06, 2005

people i hate having conversations with....

my ex-company work-friend - SA - is terrible. i don't mean terrible in a fun way, i mean it as in i have stopped liking chatting with her kind of way.

she is one of those people who mentions "by passing" a snippet of your news to someone else to lure them into giving her more of the story, then stringing it all together and continuing to try and puzzle the story together, instead of just coming outright and ask you about it.

i guess what irritates me the most, is that i FORGET she is like this. I hadn't talked to her on IM for 3weeks+.

today's conversation goes like this:
SA: wanna have dinner tonight, sorry so last minute
Amy: no thanks, poker night
[we spent next 20 minute chatting about Fuzio restaurant, her bday plans upcoming, the view of guys in the Castro district, and random crap...]
SA: ok need to grab something quick to eat then head off to study for this interview... ugh I've never studied this much for an interview... big money big money for you tonight!

i msg her RIGHT after that asking, what? where? u have an interview somewhere? but she was gone.

i'm like *insert expletives* because, u either tell me or you don't, dont' just drop a snippet of info and leave... that's not cool. i hate having to pry information - hate it more when the person who wants me to pry the info from just walks away. argh. i should know better, and the fact that i forgets that, frustrates me too...

4 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger feistydaichi said...

That would be me. I think I start off sentences and go "nah..." or "... anyway" or something. All I know is that it drove my ex nuts and 'becca is not a fan. Heh. Sometimes we just change our minds. Besides, I think sometimes people are too nosey. (not talking about you)

Something blurts out - doesn't mean its free game.

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger hurc said...

ok. Things blurt out when you are face-to-face with people. But they don't when you are typing/chatting! I hate that! Amy knows what I'm talking about. You don't mention things like, someone broke up with me, and then 2 seconds later say, I don't want to talk about it. Then why did you mention it! sigh.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger feistydaichi said...

you know hurc, I still haven't heard much about this girl who broke up with you...

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger hurc said...

what break up? we were never together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home