quad-shot latte
ok i'm not crazy, i might be a caffeine junkie (fond recollections of when Deviline visited and tried to make a cup of coffee out of the instant junk i have...) i had 2 lattes with double shots today - that's 4 shots total. now i'm both yawning and bouncing
Star Wars on Robot Chicken
:)

6 Comments:
I'm hooked on this show now! I've downloaded every episode of Robot Chiken and planning to go through a marathon session soon...
Robot Chicken is really cool, cool like how Family Guy was cool when it first came out because it has so many references to Pop Culture and throwbakcs at nostalgia...
Robot Chicken is god.
BUT
Family Guy is crap and was never cool.
you take that back! FG is cool!
y'all can duke over it in family guy vs american dad online arcade version: http://www.americandadvsfamilyguy.com/
ok. American Dad vs Family Guy is really not the same as Futurama vs Simpsons. cuz Futurama was good and AD sucks ass.
and I was just thinking of picking up the dvds.. hurc, wanna burn me your robot chicken episodes? Anybody have any wondershowzen?
Post a Comment
<< Home