dream job at pixar?
After watching "The Incredibles" twice today (movie, then with commentary) I decided to look up Pixar on a lark. I know that I've always been intimidated by them and could never imagine working there. Have any of you applied? Any reason why you didn't?
I suppose I should be grateful to my grade 5 teacher who exposed us to the wonderful world of stop-motion animation where I learned about storyboards, 15-22 frames/sec stop-motion filming, post-soundtrack additions etc. It was a blast; its too bad I have no idea where those 16mm films went. I don't even know if she's still alive but being involved with something like Pixar would be so cool... it feels like a dream job I could never attain, even if I went back to school...

3 Comments:
I have all the Pixar movies and whenever I watch the commentaries or the featurettes, I'm constantly reminded how much fun it is to work at Pixar. Even in the Miyazaki movie DVDs (like Howl's Moving Castle), you get glimpses of the offices at Pixar and it looks like so much fun,
If it's your dream job, what do you have to lose by asking if they have any openings?
apply, they're here in Emeryville. we can have fun together if you live in the bay area!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home