gas prices, misc
is at like 3.50$/gallon! to fill my lil 13 gallon takes 45$ !!!! craziness!
time to buy a bike. or a segway. funny story thought, costly price mistake
for those of you following i've done 2 'bootcamp' workout sessions last year around summertime. basically it's a course given by the fitness center (extra fees required) last year it was 6 weeks of 2 times a week sessions 1 hour long each where we go outdoors and do circuit training or running on the trail...
i'm in week 4 of a new bootcamp (last week) 4 times a week at 6:30 to 7:30am !!!! it's great until about 2pm when i start to doze off, then i go get my starbucks fix and it allows me to go through the motion for the remainder of the day.... understand that this is an ungodly hour considering i STILL get off work 7pm or so, extends my day by a few hours more.

3 Comments:
oh stop whining. Last time I filled up it cost me over 50$ and I drive a weenie little civic.
I think a bike is 100x faster than those silly looking segways. Not to mention I could probably buy a stable of bikes for the price of one segway...
Sounds like you're doing well with the boot camp. Keep it up!
"oh stop whining."
who put a stick up your butt today, mr. feisty? :P
nobody. I just think we north americans whine too much about the price of gas. If it forces more people to get rid of their SUVs and put more money into our mediocre public transportation service (ie. A/C!) we all benefit.
Post a Comment
<< Home