Monday, April 24, 2006

going to sharks playoffs!!!

i was sooooo angry i didn't get tickets when they went on sale at the beginning - had calendar reminder on my phone/outlook for a week, got into the office and prepared at 9:30am for the 10am event. but a limited number of tickets were released at noon today!!! i have tickets! upper level but heck, my 45$ tickets are scalping for 100$ online!

YAY! so excited.... listening to the habs game online radio... gooo Habs.

3 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger hurc said...

nice. Thornton better shape up for the Sharks. Sorry to say that Cheechoo isn't much without him. You need him to go far in the playoffs.

As for the Habs, Game #2 was a nail biter... We're lucky to come out with a win, but hey, we're back home with a 2-0 lead in the series. Guess who has tickets for Game #3? :D

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Amy said...

man i can't believe they played a whole 4th period and no score!!
to tell the truth, when they lead 3-0 in a playoff game to tie at 5-5 into 2nd overtime... seems like a lot of extra effort that could've been avoided! ;) although from the online radio broadcast Huet seemed to be doing really well.

I think Cheechoo has the potential, he just needed someone to support him. Thronton is a fantastic player, I think the two is a great combination. Sure Thronton is great, but Cheechoo is always there, he's got HEART, and a lot of it, extra effort on the ice. (mind you he skates like he would be falling any minute, not graceful looking...)

I'm glad Toskala got a shutout, he deserve it, he's been playing so much better than Nabby. Then again, so did Kipper when he was with us. I have tickets for Game #3 and Game #4!!!! :) can't wait!

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger feistydaichi said...

I miss going to a sporting event where I can cheer on a team. Its so much fun seeing the dumbasses in the stands... Unfortunately I never got into hockey so no habs for me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home