Monday, November 14, 2005

Aquaman?

So according to Cinescape, WB is picking up Aquaman as a show? Without cable, I haven't been indulging myself with ridiculous teen episodes of Smallville but please, tell me they didn't actually have aquaman on the show? Come on. As soon as I hear "Aquaman" I think of Chris Rock saying "Superman can't walk?!? SUPERman can't walk?! What is the world coming to? Aquaman's gonna drown in his tub?!"

AQUAMAN?... what a joke...


ps. What other good shows have I been missing? I hear "Prison Break" is pretty good...

5 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger feistydaichi said...

Junkyard wars? bah. I got bored of it pretty quickly. Top Gear? Is that one of those top10 shows? Those were terrible too.

I'm pretty satisfied without cable (been renting) but I haven't had to deal with not watching 24... what to do, what to do

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Amy said...

i watched and loved that Smallville episode with Aquaman (although they can probably have tried to make him more than a 1 dimensional automaton.) he looked real good ;)

I heard Prison Break is good too.
I like Desperate Housewives but that's the girly part. My Name Is Earl is surprisingly funny, The Office is comparable to the British version. The Apprentice is my guilty pleasure.

Other than that I know hurc likes Lost but i've only managed to watch 1 episode. Family Guy isn't as funny as 1st season but it's worth watching. American Choppers is cool. Myth Busters hasn't been as enticing as before. Then the hockey and football games are always good to watch. That 70s show is still decently funny

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger hurc said...

LOST is friggin amazing. I bought the First Season for the sole reason of lending it to people and getting them hooked on it. :P

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Deviline said...

Daichi mentioned 24. omigod is that ever addictive. i have seasons 1 & 2. got season 2 from a friend for my bday. just started disc 4 tonight and the damned dvd stopped working in the middle of 10-11pm. I NEED TO WATCH THIS EPISODE!!!!! what am i going to do??? i can't believe the dvd is faulty.

i love desperate housewives. my mom and i are hooked on it and were watching it every sunday night together for season one.

must agree that "lost" is addictive too although i didn't see all of season one.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger feistydaichi said...

24:season2? Season Two? oh g-d. Kim in trouble (again). I'll admit I was fairly hooked since the beginning but with seasons 1, 2, and 3 I missed occasional episodes but didn't think much of it. This past season was different - it was SOO action packed I couldn't miss a minute! It was soooo good - I definitely want this season on dvd.

Desperate Housewives is interesting but too convoluted for my taste. Sure, everyone has secrets but some of these characters are going too far. ie. creepy pharmacist, Brie and her "perfect" ways, dead woman's husband, son & "real" father etc. bah. I just watch it cuz 'becca makes me.

Lost - I know my sis and Cathy are absolutely NUTS about it. I tried it a couple of times but it hasn't done anything for me. Maybe I'll try it again once my sister's season1 arrives.

The only other show I've been watching lately I guess would be ER. When in the WORLD did John Leguizamo and the tall blond from "Third Rock from the Sun"? I miss the old cast...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home