smelly towels
I just did my hot hot water wash with mr.smelly towel. I have this one particular towel that always stinks - no matter what I do, the towel attracts smellyness. Any of you have this problem? None of my other towels have this towel and this isn't even my fluffiest one...
ps. woohoo Cindy Klassen & Groves are 1+2 in the 1500! woooooooooooooooooooo

4 Comments:
maybe you should throw away the towel. after all, towels are pretty cheap. they have really nice ones at Simons.
funny, I was going to write that one of my favourite towels was from Simons but after time (& pool usage) its gotten pretty gross. stinky towel on the other hand is relatively new. I got some Bay towels that are super soft but the edges are super rough, and the Zellers towels I got recently are good for the gym but not very cushy... Part of my problem is that heavy towels don't dry quick enough and aren't very useful for packing to go to the gym...
you can buy one of those quick dry microfiber towels. i've seen them at loblaws.
i have that chammy towel from mec. I only use it in emergencies...
oh well. damn funk.
Post a Comment
<< Home