hurc's in town! (well he's leaving town tomorrow) we'll blog about his adventures later, but here's a pic of all of us at the Sharks game... Nabby fell apart and gave up 4 goals in under 3 minutes in the 3rd period - painful to watch.
I'm finally back home... I was originally scheduled to land in Montreal at 6:55pm, but ended up landing here at 2:36am... Today was one of the longest days ever. I will update both this blog and mine with various tales of my misadventures. But before that, I'm going to bed.
2 Comments:
I'm finally back home... I was originally scheduled to land in Montreal at 6:55pm, but ended up landing here at 2:36am... Today was one of the longest days ever. I will update both this blog and mine with various tales of my misadventures. But before that, I'm going to bed.
Cute picture! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home