Thursday, November 24, 2005

New Brunswick? New Brunswick? COME ON!

Still have not seen my bike, nor has my bike shop. Check out the tracking info now. It was in Lachine a few days ago, then went to New Brunswick, and is now back here again. I am SO fed up. And now that it's snowing, that bike will not touch asphalt for a very long time. I haven't begun questioning where my wheels are. (damn Thanksgiving weekend.)


If you want to see the runaruond my bike has been getting... its been 14 days already!tracking # 1Z 116 T60 68 9835 524 0

6 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Deviline said...

the tracking info says that your bike went out for delivery this morning. you'll probably get it today!

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger feistydaichi said...

unfortunately, no, I didn't get it. Personally I don't believe whats written in the tracking info. UPS said they tried to contact my bike shop here in the past at a specific time when even *I* was in the store - there was no call, or delivery attempt. Now it says an attempt was made yesterday at 5:11, I was there earlier and know the shop was open. They're a bunch of lying bastards.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger feistydaichi said...

I just talked to my guy. As he put it "What a bunch of *Beep*ing LIARS! I was still scraping my car until 6:10!". And his car is parked right in front of the store.

please please PUULLLEEEEASE mr.ups man, deliver it today during BUSINESS HOURS!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger feistydaichi said...

yeah, I know. I got a call as they were opening it. Anti-climactic now since I can't ride outside. 60$ brokerage fee. UPS lying bastards.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger feistydaichi said...

You would think there should be no brokerage fee on something thats worth 0. But the fact is, it still goes through customs. Believe me I'm not going to argue with UPS, the guy in NY was on the phone with them for more than 3 hours, and Howard was with 'em for at least some time as well.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger feistydaichi said...

ps its not warranty replacement. Its insurance coverage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home