Monday, November 21, 2005

plastic fork in my purse

i have no idea why, amongst the other junk in my purse, i've discovered the hidden treasure of a plastic fork in my purse.
come to think of it, it's oddly appropriate considering my motto in life is 'will work for food' and i can be bribed with food. although i guess a plastic fork isn't as classy as others who also have a fork/spoon but "born with a silver spoon" or such. but mock now, and if we're in an emergency situation where a plastic fork is needed, i'm totally on board and ready to go.

it's a rollout day today, which means we're pushing code to Production site again. exciting and un-nerving, but get to be on the frontlines with my team...

5 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger feistydaichi said...

I have a pair of wooden chopsticks in my gore-tex shell. Beat that! Ha!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger feistydaichi said...

yeah but the mec sticks are expensive. 7 more looong days

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger hurc said...

Amy, I think the word you are looking for for the fork/spoon is SPORK.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Joey said...

I have little packet of salt and pepper...I'm not sure why...but if my food needs some taste or if someone assaults me it will go in his/her eye. Wheeee....

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Joey said...

re: Yes, unfortunetly we didn't spend much time in the sephora in Vegas. Everytime i smell apple scented lotion, i think of the luxor spa. Hehehe I think we used half the bottle. That was fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home