suuperman
so, who has seen the new superman trailer? I saw at Harry Potter (which stunk) but the trailer made up for it. I saw the DC logo and I was like "oooh", then I hear Brando's voice "Even though you have been raised as a human being, you are not one of them..." WOOOOOOO! I wanted to start shouting :) I love that they're keeping the old John Williams theme, I love that they're re-visiting his childhood, I'm blown away that they're keeping Marlon Brando's voice for Jor-El, Eva-Marie Saint as Martha (North by Northwest), Kevin Spacey as Lex ... oh I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!!!
My one irk: Kate Bosworth? I mean, sure she's cute but she ain't Lois Lane. Oddly enough, as soon as I wrote that I thought of one name: Sela Ward. sigh...

3 Comments:
be careful what you say....
saw the Superman trailer on TV :) they sandwiched it during Smallville episode (appropriately enough). looks interesting...
Charlize? Well, you get to see her as an butt-kicking superhero brunette in Aeon Flux won't you...
Not that I'm a stiff like a certain Indian doctor we know, but the age gap between the hero and heroine is a bit bizzare.
Seriously, you don't think Holmes looks 12? Nathalie Portman is just BAD. And Bosworth, she's born in 1983... that's right, '83. Superman is more or less immortal (his aging is slowed, right? -red sun blah blah), hence, he can look good forever - but with a story line that even has Lois OLDER than the originals (Margo Kidder) why is Bosworth cast? Is it because older women don't want these "damsel in distress" roles? Then again, Naomi Watts is doing King Kong and I think she's perfect for that role... Blah blah, hollywood doesn't like "older" women? - I dunno. Famke? Then there are the sad stories doing terrible films like Rene Ruso ...
Post a Comment
<< Home