Wednesday, September 28, 2005

somedays i just forget...

not to take the topic lightly, but between hockey and bootcamp, some days i forget that i get misc bruises on my body... i don't even feel them anymore, here and there... someone might mistaken me for an abused teen...

so i didn't even think about it, until i was walking to SB, thinking, u can totally see 2 bruises on my leg when i am in my Chun Li skirt!
no, i didn't fall down the "stairs"!!

this girl from my hockey rink, she got a hockey scholarship for a school on the east coast. on her vacation back here, she told of how she went to florida beaches for Spring Break, and this woman came up to her at the beach, and said "Honey, be brave, you can leave him - you DO NOT have to take the abuse!" and before she knew what was happening the woman had already scurried off. then she realized that she had misc bruises that was especially highlighted since she was in a bathing suit.

speaking of beaches and bathing suits, my friend KW backpacked in Europe a few years back. one of the memorable stories (at least memorable from all the ones she told from that trip) - happened on a nude beach in Nice, France. now, lots of people perk up (no pun intended) when they hear "nude beach" - but really, the boldest, most naked ones are invariably the ones who SHOULDN'T be... asethetically unpleasant, to put it nicely.
my friend was on the beach, trying to get some sun, looks over not far away this old fat french man was on his tummy getting a tan.

not only was he sporting a speedo...

because that's just too much material.

the man had pull & tucked the "extra" materials into the crack and made his own speedo-thong.

yeah, i know u are visualizing it.
you're welcome.

3 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger feistydaichi said...

funny you mention this. I was having dinner at a friends' last night and we were discussing inappropriate athletewear.

There was a new girl in the club who recently came out running in the shortest shorts I've ever seen with a very tiny bikini top like thing. This was the day I got hit by the car so I didn't see her at practice - BUT... I did get to see her doing groceries in the same attire at metro the same night. Yes, she had a nice body but that was about it. Apparently she hasn't been around recently.

Also, there have been a few girls swimming in bikinis. Its too bad I've been missing out on these newbies in the club... all the more reason to go tonight I guess.

I'm also trying to defend the speedo "style" since that's what I like. I haven't found jammers that last (they get flimsy). My nike's have gone at least a year and aren't see through - yet. Supposedly lycra is fater in the water but I wouldn't know. Those suits don't last me more than a month at a time...

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Mary said...

ahhh!! i visualized it!

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger hurc said...

now I have trouble *not* visualizing daich in a speedo... ugh...

uh no. I prefer shorts for swim attire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home