Friday, September 30, 2005

evil monkey


i LOVE the evil monkey - anyone know if the dvd-only family guy movie is any good?? anyone wanna go see a chick flick? :)

6 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Joey said...

Did someone say chick flick? I'm there. Gimme a few hours...

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger ebuceci said...

Realistically, am I the one who is closest (distance-wise) to go see a chick click with you? No, I am not going to see a chick flick with you!

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger feistydaichi said...

stewie's misadventure is fun, but I was also watching it while cooking dinner with a friend. It has its moments, and some scenes seem vaguely familiar but its worth a rental I think. The commentary track is mainly with Seth and the woman who does Meg's voice - I didn't listen to the whole thing but the tidbits I did hear were funny. The special features suck - then again I've never found any dvd that had extras which I like.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Amy said...

i heard the Family Guy DVD was sold out the first day they released it here in the bay area...

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger hurc said...

Daich, you didn't like the extras on the LOTR extended DVDs? I thought the ones on Fellowship were great.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger feistydaichi said...

nope. I only liked the commentary track of two towers. Fellowship and ROTK weren't as fun. (extras)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home