Friday, July 07, 2006

slugs...

I don't know what's MORE wrong - the soft soothing music in the background, or the narration:
Slugs Mating

funniest 6 minutes of Whose Lines Is It

Pirates of the Caribbean came out at mignight last night - tried to go see it, got there 45 minutes before the movie, and they already let the herds sit... there were probably 10-12 seats available but all singles and no one seemed likely to move their big @ss. got a refund to watch it some other time - forgot school was out and the kids all got dressed up as pirates to watch the midnight showing. Apparently they were in line since 7pm and were in the theatre sitting since 10pm. gives me more time to work on my maiden-in-distress-oh-pirate-guy-please-rescue-me costume...

weekend: hockey hockey hockey, a friend is working on her photo portfolio again so we have a long session tomorrow. i'm supposed to bring simple innocent cloths and realize, i have none (me? hootchie-mama all the way, baby!)

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger hurc said...

I saw that that episode of Whose Line when it was still on the air, and I thought it was great. I have that full episode downloaded actually...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home