Conversation about Pubic/Pussy Designer
K says:
I just told AC that you are going to the waxing lady!
AL says:
just updating you - going to evil waxing lady she is so... direct. she made me blush
K says:
I heard she is the best...T. 's has been to other wacers and aparently this lady is FAR FAR superior
AL says:
it's scary
AC says:
if there's one here i'd go
K says:
yeah I'm more embarassed than scared but aparently the lady is so comfortable with it she really puts you at ease.
AL says:
esp down there. even mike doesn't get to do those thing.
K says:
HAHAHAH You can bring M. because she waxes men as well HAHAHAH
AL says:
AC i'm sure there's someone in san jose. any spa will do it too.
yves rocher does it here and spa diva too. PD suggested a heart shape! tacky!
K says:
no dont do it...
AL says:
i really don't want a heart
K says:
AL is going to the PD (pussy designer) otherwise know as Tammy the waxer
AL says:
omigod is that why they call her PD?
K says:
I'm sure I will be next to go...I'm tempted
S says:
my cousin's addicted to that. my cousin said it hurt.... but she went back for more.... becuase she liked the effect..
K says:
Yeah why did you think it was PD
AL says:
i thought she said "pubic designer" when i was on the phone
omigod
K says:
eitherway it's clear what she does
AL says:
i could understand only half of what she said
K says:
But I guess Pubic applies to everyone at least
She has a heavy accent
AC says:
I LOVE THIS CONVERSATION
AL says:
all i understood was that she does "entrance and exit" omigod
K says:
everone I know who has gone keeps going back....becuase they said they like that it's so "clean"
and alot of them are single girls ...
they said it's so fast it's not a big deal.
S says:
you're brave
AL says:
i guess it explains why women haev more babies - they forget the pain!
anyway, i have emla in the fridge and other anesthetics in the cupboard
the perks of being married to an anesthetist
K says:
Use the emla for gawd sakes...and give me some next time as well...
Yes she does do entrance and exit...
AC says:
this is so wrong
AL says:
i have a tiny tube of 2g... it will barely cover a finger
K says:
She also asks you to clench you ass muscles so that she can work better
HAHAHAH Wait AC you have to come back and get it done...I cant guarantee the quality out there...
AL says:
ass muscles will be clenched in fear and embarrassment
S says:
my cousin says it gets a little easier each time
AL says:
AC, go to a good and expensive spa first
K says:
Aprently when my friend went the phone rang and she said there she was ass in the air and Tammy left to get the phone HAHAHHAHA
Yeah but maybe alot of those spa's wont do it...u know the whole nine yards...
S says:
i didn't know it was so popular
K says:
me either...but then again who talks about these things
AL says:
msot of them do - the ones in hawaii did at my hotels but they wanted $80 USD
tonia has been doing it for years but not the full thing
K says:
AL I want a full report and then I will probably go...curiosity is killing me
Aparently the lady makes her own wax
Yeah well worth it..
AL says:
i hope she is careful about germs and cleanliness in general
K says:
I'm sure if you wanted her to do arm pits and legs at the same time it wouldn't be too much more..
AC says:
what is this call?
K says:
She makes a nice Flame shape or a pear shame depending on what she has to work with but yes parently she makes heart shapes also
AL says:
$40 at yves rocher. the girl doing my manicure before the wedding was trying to convince me to do it but i chickened out at yves rocher, that girl took it all off! brazilian
AC says:
i thought that meant nothing left?
AL says:
they can leave a "landing strip"
K says:
Yeah but some only do the sides not a nice shape..you'll see this woman is a perfectionist...Sometimes Toula says it's ok you dont have to be perfect but then Tammy gets angry at her and tells her its an art.
I had another friend get yelled at because Tammy says "I DO THE HAIRCUT NOT YOU!!!"
she was secretly trimming at home....and she was busted by Tammy hahhahah
AL says:
i've done it on myself but only the little bits sticking out of the bathing suit... nothing close to this
it didn't hurt when i did it myself
K says:
yeah brazilian is a landing strip. I nearly fainted when I did my own.. and I did a terrible job
AC says:
i miss u girls
S says:
what prompted the decision to do it AL?
AL says:
me too
AC says:
i have no one to talk about this stuff with ! who do I ask, my guy friends/? "hey guys, is this a good shape for me or what"
AL says:
intrigue after K mentioned it...
AC says:
I was intrigued too
AL says:
hahahha although i could imagine gautam being amused. i was talking to him about sex and birth control etc while raj was in the room at gautam's place (in fact, she was shouting out her opinions). mike was appalled that i talk to other men about sex!
S says:
you're getting me intrigued, but i'm just gonna wait instead... and listen to your stories
AL says:
also intrigue after the yves rocher girl was telling me it would make my sex life better
"more sensitivity" is what she said. i dunno about that
AC says:
just prettier too. it's like a nice haircut?
S says:
maybe because it feels so clean and looks clean?
AL says:
there ain't much whoopee going on around here so it may be a while before i report back. the bed is for sleep these days...
maybe his initials? hahahahhaha
AC says:
or someone ELSE's nitials hahah
AL says:
even better
AC says:
what's the expression "shit or get off the toilet"
ok girls i need to go i'm still at work. i'm going to go eat
AL says:
i gotta sleep... mike is playing video games... argh! it's every night like this till 1am
i have to be out of the hosue by 7am. ugh
AC says:
HUGZ love you girls ttyl
AL says:
me too

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home